(estimated read time: 3 minutes)
You’ve got a product to sell, and you want to reach your audience more directly in a place that they’re already happy to be. I can help you with that.
I now have an average of 6,000-10,000 visitors per day, and I’ve had over 2.5 million visitors since February 2015.
Who are these readers?
- 63.6% are female.
- Of those, above age 18, 52% are 18-24 and 25% are 25-34.
- They tend to like music, movies, TV, celebrity news, and technology.
- They’re also part of an in-market segment for travel/hotels, dating services, employment, college education, travel tickets, and electronics.
- 89% speak English
- 56% are located in the US, 6% in the UK, 4% in Canada. The rest are spread out over 205 countries.
- 13% are returning visitors.
- They are fans of Twenty One Pilots, Bastille, The Lumineers, Mumford & Sons, Panic! at the Disco, and pop music in general.
Why do they visit this site?
Many come to find an explanation for a song stuck in their head–usually a song getting a lot of airtime–and many stay for the deeper discussion, my blog posts/podcasts/videos, and the hefty comments left by other visitors.
How do I sponsor one of your blog posts?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll help you to get started selling your product to the people you are trying to reach.